Linking your Numintec phone system with Zoho
In order to link the Numintec phone system with your Zoho user, please follow these instructions:
- You have to log-in into https://agent1.invoxcontact.com with your user code and password..
2. After log-in you have to choose the integration options that you want to activate:
Option that enables Zoho to make outgoing calls .
Option that enables the Zoho phonebridge for incoming calls.
- 2.3 After the activation, Zoho will ask you permission to link with the Numintec phone system.
How to use the Zoho “PhoneBridge”
When the user receives an incoming call, Zoho will display the call information.
- If there is a missed call, the agent can see it in his Zoho pending notifications icon:
- When the notification is displayed ,It shows the information related to the contact that has generated the missed call.
How to use the “ClickToCall” option
The “ClickToCall” option allows the user to make calls through its Zoho interface.
Once you activate “clictocall”, The Zoho interface will provide you a button with which you can make calls to your Zoho customers.